We spent the entire day working on improvements to the 10bii Cash Calculator and more importantly creating an automated testing rig that allows us to test all of the features of the calculator to make sure that we don’t introduce new errors when adding new features.
Here is a quick rundown of the progress we’ve made:
– Values in TVM registers can now be more easily transferred from one to another including swapping from positive to negative along the way.
– Refi Helper’s results in Easy Mode are now scrollable.
– Fixed operation of the K key which would sometimes crash
– Minor UI improvements to the Announcements section
– Multiple Decimal Points are no longer allowed! heh.
– Fixed a subtle bug with rounding values with the RND key.
– When a calculation has no solution, the calculator will now say “No Solution” instead of “NaN”
– While typing values, the values will contain commas at the thousands, millions, etc, places
We also have plans for speeding up the initial start up for the app so you won’t have to wait so long to get to the awesomeness.
We’re planning on submitting these changes in the next day or so and they usually take a week or so to get approved and be available on the App Store. We’ll let you know when it’s available!
As always, your feedback is ultimately important to us. If you have any questions, suggestions, problems, or just want a friend to talk to then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.